How To Enter The FairHere is a step-by-step guide to entering the fair...
1. Review the Exhibitor Handbook (hardcopy or online).
2. Determine the Department, Division and Classes that you wish to enter.
3. To enter online, CLICK HERE.
4. Create an account (a new one must be set up each calendar year). The account must be the individual that is entering the item. Be sure you receive a confirmation email that your account has been created.
5. Enter all lots that you wish to enter under your account. A credit card will be required for the entry fee.
6. Be sure to “Checkout” or “Submit” your entries for them to actually be processed. You should receive a confirmation email of the items entered. If you DO NOT receive this email confirmation you need to go back into your account and double check that it was submitted. The entries will only be received by the fair if you have a confirmation email.
7. Or you may complete an entry form (located in the Exhibitor Handbook or can be printed from the website with the same information and submit it to the fair office by dropping it off or mailing it to our PO Box.
8. By entering through the online system or on a paper form, you are acknowledging that there are no refunds of any fees that have been paid.
9. BE SURE to have read all the rules, code of conduct and release of liability contained in the Exhibitor Handbook. All Exhibitors will be responsible to abide by this information.
10. ENTRY DEADLINE FOR ALL EXHIBITS (online & paper): FRIDAY, AUGUST 16, 2019
11. Any questions or concerns, please contact the fair office BEFORE the deadline (530)-667-5312