RV ParkThe RV Park is for Vendors and Exhibitors ONLY.
If you wish to stay during the fair, dry camping is available in the South Back Lot for $65.00 or $20/night.
- Vehicles: No vehicles will be allowed to park in the RV Park. All illegally parked vehicles will be towed away at the owner’s expense.
- VENDORS: Storage Trailers & Storage Vehicles: You may purchase a parking space to park your supply storage trailer/van/vehicle in the RV Lot w/o any electrical hookups for a flat rate fee of $100 for the week/duration of the fair. Park at the South end of the RV Park. There is free parking for the storage trailers and vehicles on the west end of the South Parking Lot.
- Feed Trailers: Each club or chapter will be allowed to have one horse/livestock trailer parked in the RV Park area for feed storage purposes only. The cost for the week of fair is $60.00 for the feed trailers.
- Liability: Areas are to be kept clean and fire-hazard free (no open flames). The 10-A District Agricultural Association/Tulelake-Butte Valley Fair is not held liable for any theft or property damage that occurs in the RV Park area. There are no dogs allowed in the RV Park unless it has been approved by Fair Management. There is no alcohol allowed on the fairgrounds. Violations will be handled by the campground attendant and Fair Management with immediate expulsion from the fairgrounds.
- Curfew: All persons who remain on the fairgrounds at night must be in their RV by midnight. No disturbances will be tolerated. Violators of this rule will be removed from the grounds and their premiums withheld, if applicable. There must be an adult of at least 25 yrs of age staying in each recreational vehicle each night.
- After Fair: All RV’s must be removed from the fairgrounds by the Monday following the fair unless approved by fair management.
All violators will be removed along with their livestock and any premiums will be forfeited.
The camping fees for the 2017 fair are as follows:
Full Hook-up Camp site • $135.00*
Partial hook ups, no sewer (limited to25' in length, 7 spaces available) • $100.00*
Tent & Dry camping • $65.00*
Supply Storage Trailers/Vans • $100.00*
*These prices include Monday September 5th thru Monday September 12th. If you move in earlier or stay longer, you will be charged our normal camping rates for the extra days.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 530-667-5312 or firstname.lastname@example.org