RV ParkDear Fair-Time RV Tenant:
Once again it is that time of the year to start organizing the RV Lot for this year’s fair. Attached, you will find the Fair-Time Contract Agreement and RV Park Form and the rules and regulations for the camping space area.
The RV Camping sites will be assigned in order on a first-come, first-serve basis. It will be essential for you to respond at you8r earliest convenience if you desire to have an RV space this year. Spaces will be assigned according to length. If you would like to request a specific space number or request to be paired with someone, please make sure to get your application in ASAP, we will do our best to accommodate everyone’s wishes, but make no guarantees. Once the RV Lot spaces are full we will start placing RV’s in the back South parking lot trailer area for additional dry camping space. The RV Park is for Vendors and exhibitors ONLY. If you wish to stay during the fair, dry camping is available in the South Back Lot for $75 for the entire fair or $20/night. Pay at the fair office and pick up an RV tag if you are staying in that area.
Upon your arrival, please DO NOT park in the RV area without the assistance of the campground attendant. It is very important that your provide us with the correct length, height, and width of your trailer or RV.
Again this year, there will not be any vehicle parking allowed in the camping area. All illegally parked vehicles in the RV area will be towed at the owner’s expense. As always, there is free parking in the South Parking Lot.
If you so desire, you will be allowed to place a tent in your camping area. In the case that you have paid for a full hook-up spot as your primary camping site, you will not be charged a separate tent fee to place a tent next to your trailer, However, if you do not have full hookup RV space you must pay for a dry camping tent spot and place your tent in the “tent designated area.”
Please complete and return the RV Park Form at the top of this page, and Contract Agreement with the applicable fees as soon as possible to ensure you have a space. Spaces will not be reserved without the completed forms AND full payment for the RV Space of for the Supply Storage Trailer/Van/Vehicle Parking.
The camping fees for the 2018 fair are as follows:
Full Hook-up Camp site • $150.00
Partial hook ups, no sewer (limited to25' in length, 7 spaces available) • $110.00
Tent & Dry camping • $75.00
Supply Storage Trailers/Vans • $100.00
*These prices include Monday September 3rd thru Monday September 10th. If you move in earlier or stay longer, you will be charged our normal camping rates for the extra days.
- Registration:All persons wishing to stay on the fairgrounds must register by completing a contract with the fair office by July 1st. spaces will not be reserved without payment (inside or outside of fence) or without length of the recreational vehicle specified. There will only be one RV space available to each exhibitor, vendor, concessionaire, entertainment, etc.
- Parking/Setup: Starting Monday prior to the fair opening, recreational vehicles will be brought in through RV Gate beginning at 8:00 am, unless other arrangements have been made and approved by the CEO of the Fair association in advance.
- a. DO NOT park without the campground attendant or someone from the office giving you permission.
- b. The campground attendant has the right to assign spaces and change any assignment as the person best sees fit.
- c. Recreational vehicles will be assigned a specific location and must stay there for the duration of the fair.
- d. RV Parking permits will be distributed upon entering and setting up. This permit must be ina visible location on the recreational vehicle at all times.
- e. All recreational vehicles must park parallel to and within the markers of the assigned space.
- Length/Width of RV: No recreational vehicle may go over the allotted length/width allowed in a space due to fire lane restrictions. The total length and width (maximum space to be used) must be accurate on the front of the contract or you may be asked to remove your recreation vehicle from the RV Park.
- Vehicles: No vehicles will be allowed to park in the RV Park. All illegally parked vehicles will be
towed away at the owner’s expense.
- VENDORS: Storage Trailers & Storage Vehicles: You may purchase a parking space to park your supply storage trailer/van/vehicle in the RV Lot w/o any electrical hookups for a flat rate of $100 for the week/duration of the fair. Park at the South end of the RV Park. There is free parking for the storage trailers and vehicles on the west end of the South Park Lo.
- Feed Trailers: Each club or chapter will be allowed to have one horse/livestock trailer parked in the RV Park area for feed storage purposes only. The cost for the week of fair is $60 for the feed trailers.
- Liability: Areas are to be kept clean and fire-hazard free (no open flames). The 10-A District Agricultural Association/Tulelake-Butte Valley Fair is not held liable for any theft or property damage that occurs in the RV Park area. There are no dogs allowed in the RV Park unless it has been approved by Fair Management. There is NO ALCHOHOL allowed on the fairgrounds. Violations will be handled by the campground attendant and Fair Management with immediate expulsion from the fairgrounds.
- Curfew: All persons who remain on the fairgrounds at night must be in their RV by midnight. No disturbances will be tolerated. Violators of this rule will be removed from the grounds and their premiums withheld, if applicable. There must be an adult of at least 25 years of age staying in each recreational vehicle each night.
- After Fair: all RV’s must be removed from the fairgrounds by the Monday following the fair unless approved by fair management.
All violators will be removed along with their livestock and any premiums will be forfeited.