The below rates are for a flat rate, once-in/once-out, six and a half (6 1/2) month or shorter period and begins on the date the item is brought in for storage. Any boats, trailers or vehicles remaining after the May 31st deadline will be charged $100 per week.
Enclosed / Locked:
25ft. & Shorter • $300.00
26ft. & Longer • $300.00 plus $10 per every foot over 25ft
25ft. & Shorter • $240.00
26ft. & Longer • $240.00 plus $10 per every foot over 25ft
Combines / Farm Equipment:
All • $375.00
Rates are for the overall length of the unit (e.g. hitch to bumper, hitch to propeller, etc.) not manufacturer length. The Association will do random checks on the length of stored units and should there be any descrepancy with the contract, an adjustment will be made and the renter notified.
The tallest door opening available for inside locked storage is 12' 5".
- All cars, pickups and motorhomes are to provide an oil pan to be placed under the engine or the Association has the right to charge for any necessary cleanup.
- Storage is allocated on a first come basis. A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is required to request a space and must be returned with a completed Storage Item/Owner Information.
- Use a separate form for each item.
- Check in the office when bringing your storage item in to sign a contract and pay the storage fee. No item will be allowed storage space without a completed contract and the storage fee paid in full.
- Do not bring propane tanks with vehicles, RV’s or Motorhomes
- Balance must be paid in full at the time the item is delivered.
- Storage may be brought in or picked up Monday – Friday 9:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M. (unless it is a state holiday). All storage items must be removed by May 31st.
- The Association is not responsible for any theft or damage to storage items.
RENTERS ARE ASKED TO GIVE THE FAIR OFFICE AT LEAST THREE BUSINESS DAYS NOTICE PRIOR TO BRINING IN OR REMOVING THEIR UNITS